Thursday, July 3, 2008

Three Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills.With modern communication technology comes the popularity of information-based marketing, which is one of the oldest and most effective techniques in getting targeted prospects to sites and converting them into buyers. This is

The thought of writing articles for some is not a pleasant one, people believe article writing is too hard and never even give themselves a chance. That's the worst thing you can do. I know because it held me back for a long time. When I finally summoned up the courage to start thinking positively about writing articles, it was not as hard as I was making it out to be.

I am assuming if you have read this much of this article, you want to write articles as a way to market your business online. Let me tell you that it is one of the best ways to market online from my testing and experience. In order to make your article marketing easier, there is one important asset you should already have or want to have.

That is a good knowledge of the subject matter you will be writing about. Once this is in place, article marketing will become a breeze. Article marketing is nothing more than you talking to someone about a topic or subject, that's all there is to it. That's the reason it is so important for you to have a good background of your topic or subject matter.

Now that we have that out of the way, the next thing we want to do is research. Research other authors in your field and see how they are writing their articles? What are they talking about? Keep in mind you will be submitting your articles to directories online so you want to visit these directories prior to writing your first article.

I wasted 17months trying to drive profitable traffic to my website, but you should not do the same. Instead click here to get a copy of my "Quality Traffic Report". In it I will show you my results after testing article marketing vs. google pay per click, you can use the results to start driving profitable traffic to your website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home